Step 1: Select the placeholder option
- Select the last option under the "position" setting in the bar configuration in the App
- Scrolling to the very end, and click the "Save" button to save the change
Step 2: Add the bar
- Go to Admin > Online Store > Themes
- Click the "Actions" button on the right-hand side, and select "Edit code"
- Find header-model-1.liquid and open it
- Find <div class="header-sticky
- Add following code after it and Save the changes.
- Repeat the 4 and 5 for all "liquid" files starting with header-model.
The bar covers the website navigation.
The sticky option of the app works for this theme as well.
As of the day this instruction created, the theme has 8 header-model files in total.